Tuesday, December 30, 2014

3rd Grade Christmas Concert

I'm so proud of my 3rd Graders this year. They sang their hearts out for their Christmas concert in December and performed the best Jingle Bell dance routine for the school. The  show was a big hit with the parents, staff and children.


We also had a Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long for the other half of our show that was a big hit with the audience. Get your copy of the Sing-A-Long on my TPT tab or click on the picture at the bottom of this page. Have a save and Happy New Year!
(For more exciting lessons and fun things to do with your class, be sure to Sign up by email on my side bar to claim your monthly freebie, teacher tips & tricks).


Jingle Bell Dance!

 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Holiday-Sing-A-Long-Power-Point-Slides-1346286
Here is the slide show that I used for our Christmas Concert. Ready to Use for caroling music lesson in your classroom
or for a Holiday Concert!


No comments: