Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fun Music Lesson



Paper Plate Ice Skating in 1st Grade & Kindergarten

This is one of my favorite lessons for January. The children are skating to wonderful Art music called the Skaters Waltz. They are having fun skating to the beat of 3/4 time while listening to classical music. I also like to get them learning about glissandos by showing them how my toy penguin can slide up and down the Orff instruments.  Then they get to pretend that their mallets are penguins sliding up and down the instruments. Click on my TpT store tab above to find more exciting music lessons.  Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please take a moment to leave a comment below about what works well with your students.
 (For more exciting lessons and fun things to do with your class, be sure to Sign up by email on my side bar to claim your monthly freebie, teacher tips & tricks).
 

No comments: