Friday, April 24, 2015

Guaranteed to Fall In Love With These Music Centers!


Welcome Back Teachers,

When music centers began to be more popular, I wanted to give them a try in my music room. As I began to use music centers, I noticed that my students loved working in smaller groups and participating in a variety of musical games and activities. Needless to say, I am now hooked on using music centers because they brought excitement to my classroom and gave my class a fresh way to practice their music skills.

1st Graders Playing Music Games.
I noticed that my classes really loved two types of music activities. One of the activities was playing music smartboard games. My first graders are playing an instrument matching game. If you would like this game you can find it here.


 Practicing Note Writing in Music Centers.


My kindergarten through third graders really enjoy coloring. I use music coloring sheets for one of my centers since they love to color and I like to use them for individual assessment grades. If you would like this coloring worksheet, you can find it here.
Don't forget to get your freebie. Just click the freebie tab at the top of my blog page. Enjoy!


Want more fun activities and ideas for your class? Be sure to Sign-up by email on my side bar to claim a monthly freebie, teacher tips & tricks. I would love to hear what tricks you use or other thoughts you might have in the comments below. Enjoy! 
sure to 
Sign-up by email on my side bar to claim a monthly freebie, teacher tips & tricks. I would love to hear thoughts you might have in the comments below.

Check out some of my favorite games and activities!
Contact me via emailsherrystucki@aim.com
      Substitute Music Plans     Smartboard Music Games


No comments: